Off Highway Driveshafts
Keeping our primary industries and key commodity exports moving.
OFF HIGHWAY DRIVESHAFTS
Throughout Australasia off-highway machinery and equipment is relied upon to keep our primary industries and key commodity exports moving – that’s why Beattys Group is trusted as an essential service provider to the agriculture, earthmoving, forestry, infrastructure and mining industries.
We have three specialist teams to cover all your driveline and rotating equipment needs: our componentry team keeps all your driveshaft wearing parts on hand, ready for overnight despatch while our driveline engineers take care of repairs, servicing and modifications. Our Beattys balancing team complements the service lineup by offering dynamic balancing and associated repairs for all off-highway rotating equipment such as rotors, fans and harvester drums.
1. Premium automated welds allow for deep penetration and precise control while keeping maximum consistency.
2. Upgraded to European style splines that are larger in diameter with finer splines resulting in increased capacity and longer service life.
3. All driveshafts are balanced to ISO 1940 standard and balance weights are spot-welded to prevent fracturing and stress on the driveshaft tube.
4. Custom designed yokes to suit specialty heavy duty or high angle applications.
5. Universal joints have premium grade lubricant or service free ‘lube-for-life’ options.
6. Beattys can replace or upgrade sliding spline assemblies to have heavy-duty housings and integral seal systems that protect from contamination and wear.
7. Upgraded and reinforced yoke designs to prevent catastrophic failure.
TALK TO US
Our mission is you. We aim to deliver the best possible in driveline design, manufacture and componentry for whatever your need or circumstance.