Beattys' coverage and expertise within the automotive sector sets us apart as a clear market leader.
Providing the automotive industry with a complete driveline package
Due to our long association and rapport established with vehicle manufacturers and their dealerships, our Beattys automotive specialists have been called on by many respected car manufacturers to problem solve and develop specific driveline solutions for their market requirements.
Our Beattys technology team takes care of your automotive drive shaft repairs and servicing, while our componentry team maintains a comprehensive inventory of replacement automotive driveshaft parts to suit all makes and models, both past and present.
1. Upgraded and reinforced yoke designs to prevent catastrophic failure.
1. Upgraded and reinforced yoke design to prevent catastrophic failure.
3. Premium automated welds allow for deep penetration and precise control while keeping maximum consistency.
2. All driveshafts are coated in a premium anti-corrosive paint to ensure they are protected from the elements throughout their life.
4. Upgraded splines with increased spline engagement resulting in a more durable longer lasting driveline.
5. All driveshafts are balanced to ISO 1940 standard and balance weights are spot-welded to prevent fracturing and stress on the driveshaft tube.
6. Replacement or upgraded driveshaft tube with thicker walls and larger diameters to allow for higher torque applications and increase the resistance to high shock loadings.
7. Internal circlip, external circlip and staked universal joints meet or exceed OEM specification and are fitted to suit multiple applications.
TALK TO US
Our mission is you. We aim to deliver the best possible in driveline design, manufacture and componentry for whatever your need or circumstance.